How long have you been waiting for this giveaway? "ALL BLOODY YEAR", I hear you scream. I'm so sorry. But I am here now, ready with goodies galore, with my 'Just cause I loves ya' Giveaway. Yippee!!! And because this giveaway has been so tardy, I'm making it a biggy with LOTS OF WINNERS.
PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY AS ANYONE NOT ABIDING BY THE RULES WILL HAVE THEIR ENTRY IMMEDIATELY REMOVED. I don't want to be a meany, but its only fair to those who take the time to read and abide by the rules. But don't worry, the rules are simples, lol. Each photo of goodies is an individual prize, so you have plenty of chances to win something. There are 7 prizes up for grabs. 7 PRIZES!!!!!
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog, new or old I loves ya all.
2. You MUST comment below ONLY ONCE. Duplicate sneakies will have all their comments removed and will be disqualified from entering.
3. In your comment state which of the giveaways you want to be entered into. If there is a particular giveaway you don't fancy and won't want to be entered into, simply state in your comment the giveaways you do want to be entered into, for example "Hey Loops...I'd like to enter into Giveaways 1,2, 5 and 7 please". Or If you want to enter them all (rules apply, see 4 below) simply state something like"I'd like to enter into all the giveaways please". It's entirely up to you my loverlies. There is no point ending up with something you don't want, now is there?
4. This Giveaway is open to everyone, far and wide EXCEPT for the first 2 Giveaway options which, are gift Vouchers for Country View Crafts. These prizes are for UK RESIDENCE ONLY - and I will be checking! My reasoning for this is so your prize money is not eaten up by International Shipping Costs. So, I'm sorry, but Giveaways 1 and 2 are UK residence only. But there are plenty more goodies up for grabs.
5. I am not offering this giveaway in an attempt to reel in followers. I'm just doing it because......well, read the title, lol. I also don't want people following me just because of this giveaway and then find that they've tottered off to pastures new, once they find out they didn't win anything.......meanies.....honestly!!! Therefore you do not need to promote this giveaway in a blog post. Nor do you need to place this giveaway into your sidebar either. I'm more than happy for the followers I have to join in but I'm equally as happy for newbies to enter too and am certainly not excluding newbies. So newbies and oldies are always welcome to my blog and my giveaways with no strings attached other than being a follower. And you will be greeted with a great big chubby cheeked smile, a bit of Irish humour and a pinch on the bum.....if you're lucky **wink wink** (cheeky Irish giggle, heehee). What a bonus, eh? Lol.
6. Giveaway expires on the 15th of September at 9pm (thats 9pm GMT or good ole Norn Iron time if you're from here, lol). I will draw and announce the winners by blog post up to and no later than Tuesday 17th of September. The winners will then have until 9pm on the 19th of September to contact me. That is PLENTY of time to contact me with your name and address details. If I do not hear from you by then, I'm sorry but its only fair that I do a redraw. I can't hold these prizes forever and I want to get them all posted together so I'm not back and forth to the post office like a blue arsed fly, lol.
£10 GIFT VOUCHER to spent at COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS (Sponsored by Countryview Crafts)
The lovely Susan over at Country View Crafts has kindly offered a £10 gift voucher for one winner to spent on their online shop HERE. So, a massive THANK YOU to Susan for her very generous donation to my Giveaway. In your comment, type "Giveaway 1" to be entered into this giveaway or type "All" if entering everything (rules apply, see Rule 4 above. UK ONLY).
Another £10 GIFT VOUCHER to spent at COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS (Sponsored by Me - Crafty Loops!) Since Susan was so lovely to give me a gift voucher towards my Giveaway, I decided to match that. So, courtesy of yours truly, I am also offering a £10 Gift Vouchers for one lucky winner who will receive £10 to spend at Country View Crafts. In your comment, type "Giveaway 2" to be entered into this giveaway or type "All" if entering everything (rules apply, see Rule 4 above. UK ONLY).
GIVEAWAY 6 - 1 x Prima Cling Stamp - 'Welcome to Paris', 6 x Patterned paper 6x6 in size, 15m+ Vintage Laces, 50 x mixed buttons, Selection of Flowers and Stamen, 1 x Cameo, 1 x small Glass Bottle, 2 Glass dew drops, 2 mini pegs, 2 ribbon slider blings, 10 x blings, 10 x flatback pearls/hearts, 1 x length of grey 'All my Love' grosgrain ribbon, 1 x length of black and white polka dot ribbon. In your comment, type "Giveaway 6" to be entered into this giveaway or type "All" if entering everything (rules apply, see Rule 4 above).
And that my lovelies, is my looooooong awaited Giveaway. I really hope it was worth waiting for. Just so you know.....all the giveaway goodies are new, lol. All the stamps are brand new and all the other bits and bobs are new and unused (just in case you wanted to know). The only thing that is truly Vintage is the lace. But it is straight off a full vintage bolt of lace. I was very lucky to score some vintage bolts of lace on ebay so although they are laces from the 60's and 70's, they are straight off the paper wrapped bolt and never used or touched by modern crafty hands, lol. I hope my Rules are simple enough to follow. If they aren't or you have any queries or questions, just shoot me a wee message up there on the top right of my blog. And as soon as I get the message in me ole inbox, I will get back to you asap. But.......before I go, I just want to give a big shout out and a massive THANK YOU again, to Susan from Countryview Crafts for sponsoring the 1st Giveaway Prize. I'm very grateful and I'm sure whoever the lucky winner of prize one is, will love shopping with you.
Good luck to you all.
Toodles Noodles.....Loops xx